The start of the new season has already brought a lot of surprises. The first of them is the fact that Chelsea managed to beat Liverpool in the first round of the EPL. The Blues won 3:1, and their victory was quite unexpected.
The Merseysiders were the first to get into the match, and they were followed by the Blues. The match was quite tense, and the team managed to score a goal in each of the first three minutes of the match.
However, the final score was 3:0 for the Blues, so it was a great result for them. The team has a good bench, so the coach can rotate the players and choose the best ones for the match in each half.
Chelsea vs Liverpool Predictions
The new season of the Premier League has already begun, and it’s already clear that the fight for the champion title will be intense. The fight for gold medals is also very interesting, because the teams are divided into two groups.
In the first group, the teams have the following positions:
* Manchester City;
The teams from the second group are:
The teams from this group are the teams that have a higher chance of winning the champion’ title.
The team from the first place in the standings is the team that has the best chances of winning gold medals. This is the main reason why the team has such a high chance of getting into the Champions League.
This season, the team from Stamford Bridge has a lot to show, because it has a number of players who are ready to step into the starting lineup. The main goal of the team is to win the champion trophy, so they will try to do their best in every match. It is also worth noting that the team will face a lot more difficult opponents this season, because they have a number players who can be called the main stars of the league.
It is also important for the team to show a good performance in the Epl matches, because this is the most important step in the fight to the champion cup. The players of the Blues have a good chance of doing this, because their main goal is to get to the Champions league. The club has a great squad, and this will allow them to achieve this goal.
You can always follow the latest Chelsea results on the website of sports statistics. Here, you will find the results of matches of the club, as well as the statistics of their matches.
Live Results of the First Match of the Season
The first match of the season was a really tense one. The teams played for about an hour, and then the score was 0:0. The game ended with a lot emotions, and a lot was said about the winner of the game.
After the game, the fans of Chelsea and Liverpool were able to see the results. The fans of the Merseysidesiders were able see the following results:
1. The team of Liverpool was able to score first. The score was 1:1. The Reds’ goal was scored by Sadio Mané, who was the second Liverpool player to score in the Premier league. Mané was the first one who scored in the Champions cup.
2. The Blues’ goalkeeper, Keylor Navas, was injured. The injury is not serious, but it is a serious blow for the goalkeeper. Navas will have to undergo surgery, and he will be out for a long time.
3. Liverpool’ goalscorer was the same player who scored the goal of Chelsea. This time, it was Firmino who scored.
4. Manchester City scored a goal, but the score of the City was 0-1.
5. Tottenham scored a penalty, but they missed it.
6. Brighton scored a double, but their double was not recognized by the referee.
7. Chelsea scored a single goal, and that was a penalty.
8. Man City scored two goals, but one of them was a goal that was not scored. The second goal was by the goalkeeper of the Citizens, Callum Hudson-Odoi.
9. Everton scored a triple, but Everton did not score a single one.
10. Southampton scored a fourth goal, which was not a goal. The fourth goal was a corner kick.
11. Liverpool scored a fifth goal, a penalty kick, but a goal was not given.
12. Brighton scored the sixth goal, the seventh goal was an own goal. Brighton’ score was not counted.
13. Manchester United scored a seventh goal, another own goal, not a single shot was on goal. A goal was given, but was not really a goal and was not the best one. It was a high ball that was kicked by the player who is not a Manchester United player.
14. Brighton and Hove Albion scored a ninth goal, they scored a ball that hit the wall, but there was no goal. It’ s worth noting here that the ball hit the floor and was kicked.
15. Chelsea scored the tenth goal, it”s a corner, it hit the ground, but no goal was made.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.